Monday, July 13, 2015

July 13, 2015 - Transfer news.

STAYING, but getting a Samoan sister, Sister Nansen, who has already served here before. Back to a normal companionship.. That'll be so good for me and I'm SOOO excited to be a sister training leader again!! The members are going to FLIP when they see sister Nansen again. She was here for 3 months just before I came into the ward. 

I felt at peace with the news. Excited to stay with the ward - I feel at home here. (:

Service at the Lee's
Me and Sister Leakehe
This week we saw the Lord's hand in the work. We had no idea how we could find new investigators, but we had faith and acted in obedience and the miracles happened. They all came from following promptings of the spirit and acting on impressions we received in the moment. It was wonderful to see! 

My anxiety has been better this week. Some days were really bad, I think because I was anxious about transfer news. But now I am so ready and excited to do the Lords work here in Armadale ward. I think I have unfinished business to attend to here, and I am so excited, and even more excited to be a sister training leader. I've been praying for the sisters already. I am grateful for the extra support of a third companion last transfer because I was forced to work out personal matters and couldn't focus on the other companionships of sisters as much as I wanted to, so I am blessed to have the opportunity to repent and do much better, and I already feel like I've received revelation for how to spiritually lift the sisters and motivate them.
I feel like this is a fresh start for me to turn out and utilize the tools and strengthened testimony of repentance this next transfer. We spent most of our days tracting and visiting members this week, so next week we will hopefully teach more investigators and help them progress. I love the people we found already and we are SO EXCITED for them.

We had a man at the ward activity and church who hasn't been in 3 years, we had a less active family (one of them inactive) come along as well to the ward activity and church, and the inactive youth is bringing her boyfriend to church next week, and her mum expressed desire to work towards going to the temple for the first time and doing baptisms! We met with another less active family and the woman expressed her concerns to us this week about feeling judged and condemned for being less active and stated she would ONLY be there when she felt ready, and she rocked up to church this Sunday and the ward fellowshipped her! And we had another less active we've been working with come with her son and stay for all 3 hours. 
The Sabbath day was a miracle and I got to watch MEET THE MORMONS on Saturday. I missed the first 3 stories but it was better than nothing. We had more people there than ever expected. 
This week I took the advise of my much wiser and more mature YOUNGER cousin, who is in Alabama, and I made plans with Heavenly Father in prayer. I set prayerful goals. And it helped my week. There were stressful times and really fun / goofy times, but I focused on Loving Christ More, and I felt lifted. 
 "My son, be faithful in Christ; and may not the things which have written grieve thee, to weigh thee down unto deathbut may Christ lift thee up, and may his sufferings and death, and the showing his body unto our fathers, and his mercy and long-sufferingand the hope of his glory and of eternal life, rest in your mind forever. And may the grace of God the Father, whose throne is high in the heavens, and our Lord Jesus Christ, who sitteth on the right hand of his power, until all things shall become subject unto him, be, and abide with you forever. Amen"

I love you.







No comments:

Post a Comment