Monday, July 27, 2015

July 27, 2015 - Lots of pictures of my friends

This is Naomi! I love her so much.



This is Jingle (: She's a recent convert and I LOVE HER SO MUCH... Cutest lady ever

"N" got baptized. She's the amazing lady I taught on exchanges with Sister parks. (: It was a beautiful baptism and I felt the spirit SOO strong. It was just what I needed to be reminded of my purpose as a missionary - to help people make sacred covenants with God that enable us to be with Him again. She is so beautiful. It's a silly picture but describes her lol.

"T" is getting baptized next week. Love her  Told her bling bling lol




Ward Activity!

District fun :)


What a week. 

Adjusting to new companions is so fun (: Sister Nansen is so funny becase she is Samoan but lived in Sydney most of her life so she is so AUSSIE. She's the whitest companion I've had and sometimes she think's I have more brown traits than she does (: 

We had Zone Conference and I got to see ALL MY FRIENDS from the river down so that was way fun! President Fife is an amazing teacher. I learned a lot about the Sacrament this week at Zone Conference. It's amazing how much we take for granted the sacrament, or at least I did. It was the last major event that happened before Christ suffered bled and died for all of mankind. 

I learned that as you reverently come to the sacrament hungry for help, you feel the atonement working in you and that ordinance becomes sacred and lasting. It's been something I've worked on my whole mission, trying to find more strength as I come to the sacrament with a more reverent and humble attitude and seeking the Lord's will. 

It is cold in the mornings and night so I'm always wearing my fuzzy socks. lol 
We excersize in the flat mostly because the cold is too unbearable. Probs not even that cold but it feels like it. I think the problem is that it's just as cold inside than outside....... #notevenrealwalls 

Australia is still gorgeous in the winter. WE have sunny days most days. and lots of amazing sunsets. It gets dark earlier now, so the cold can't be beat #bundleup 

This week we had a lot going on. Baptisms, Ward activities, service, teaching, exchanges and splits. It felt like a mad dash but we had a lot of fun. Again, it made me more thankful for the enabling power of the Atonement of Jesus Christ that comes as we invite the spirit into our lives. 

So grateful for all of you. Sorry it's so short today, it's sometimes hard to compose my thoughts and focus, but I loved to see all your pictures and updates. I feel the spirit when I read your emails. Got a letter from Kylee this week as well (: 

Just so happy to hear all that's going on back home. 

I'm more and more thankful for the relationships I'm making here in Australia. The people are so unique and fun, and I've come to absolutely love it here. I have some amazing friends. I am so blessed to meet and love and serve here. <3 

Keep doing missionary work - the elders and sisters in your wards  NEED you (:

I love you all. SOOO much!!! <3 <3 
Thanks for all your support, it means EVERYTHING. 

<3 SIster Falter

No comments:

Post a Comment