Monday, November 2, 2015

November 2, 2015 - STOP overcomplicating things

I don't have time to write heaps. We're going to the foreshore today to play sport with my zone. But it's only been a few short days since I spoke to you all last.

What I've learned:

Keep It Simple. STOP overcomplicating everything. Life is confusing only if you let yourself get caught up in the little things and forget all about the bigger picture.

I went on exchanges with a new missionary. She's awesome- sooo natural and fun. from Utah as well (: We went to a baptism at her ward that morning. There were only a few people there, and the talks were extremely simple. The mum of the boy getting baptized barely spoke English, but her testimony and thoughts of Faith in the Saviour set the tone for the short and sweet ceremony. The act of baptism itself is so simple. The songs sung were so clear and the concepts were easy to understand "there is beauty all around when there's love at home" "if the Saviour stood beside me, would I say the things I say" "Lord, I would follow Thee". We don't need to make things more complex then they are. we miss the whole thing.

Write down Impressions

Fasting makes it easier to hear the still small voice

Christ is the head, and the church is lead through Authority of the priesthood and the Spirit. We got an AMAZING new bishopric in the ward where I serve. So grateful for these amazing leaders. The church is still true, and I'm so thankful nothing REALLY changes when leadership does.

I love you all. Thanks for the package Yanni and Grandma. I'm saving the chocolate. And I'm wearing the socks right now. (:
Sister Falter


My planner starring my parents. Old picture. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment