Tuesday, June 9, 2015

June 9, 2015 - The Queen's Birthday = another Monday Holiday!

Sorry I don't have time to write much this week. Monday was a holiday celebrating the Queen's birthday so our preparation day is on Tuesday this week.


I also had the flu this week, just a bad cold, but that's over now and I feel fine. 

The baptism was one of the most beautiful experiences I've had. Melissa and Mya bore such strong testimonies. You will meet them some day, they are some of my favourite people ever. 




Thanks for all the birthday gifts and birthday wishes! I felt very loved. I love all the clothes, jackets, scarf, food, cards, pictures, prints, music, etc.

It was so fun to see my old companions at the transfer meeting. Sister Drew is going to train this transfer. <3 Sister Leleiciauo made everyone sing to me!





 We had to get a selfie with Sister Lindsay at transfer meeting too! <3 





From a member. They spoiled me with cake, balloons and nutmeat (healthy).  I LOVE THEM

We LOVE Sister Brittig!







I have to go now. My companion is going to cut my hair. I love being in a trio.



I am so thankful for prayer.
It helps me feel the spirit. I am constantly praying.

I love you all!
xoxox

Sister Brooklyn Falter


No comments:

Post a Comment